Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Life

As one gets older , one starts to reflect on many things in ones life. I am finding that i am not really understood , older people have so much to offer younger gerations , but so much more nowerdays we are being more sidelined so much more. What i am talking about is within familys , of course there are good familys , its loverly to see familys out together , Son's , Daughters , Parents , and Grandparents. Alas i have not experianced this side of life , despite having grown up children, Grandchildren , and have now fully excepted this side of life wont happen to me. I have Grandchildren whom i have never met , dont know how old , girls or boys , or where they live. What i would like to know is how one is expected to come to terms with this as one approaches their final years. What legacy will there be , what will be said to Grandchildren when they ask about their Grandparents, who were they , why did we not know them. I rest my case.